Hi, I’m Kristine M. Smith. I weave words into wealth–YOURS!
Check out my new site HERE, where you’ll find my portfolio and more information about my services!
I write for business owners and entrepreneurs to help your marketing and informational materials convert browsers into buyers so you can do something besides scramble for new leads all the time and enjoy better work-life balance.
What can I make happen for you today? I write captivating website content, articles, brochures, and other marketing and informational materials to explain and promote your products and services to your target audiences. I’m painfully aware that I have just eight seconds to rivet your visitors in place and get them to stay and play. I don’t squander them–or a single second that follows.
If you can make me as passionate as you are about what you do, I can write for you. Let’s talk!
You’ll find testimonials from many of my clients right here at wordwhisperer.net.
My Ideal Client is …
Passionate about a benevolent cause (human, animal, the environment, helpful/healthy products/services, social justice issues)
- Driven to help others
- Insecure or unsure about his or her own writing or communications abilities because of unhappy experiences in school English, business communications, and other communications classes or because of ESL difficulties, dyslexia, etc.
- Too busy running a business to be involved in the day-to-day aspects of public outreach via written communications.
- In a nutshell, if I can get “drunk on your cork”—if you can make me as passionate about what you offer as you are—I can write great copy for you. If not, I’ll let you know so you can move on. I work well with other copywriters and can usually recommend someone else who works in your niche.
My Ideal Client has …
- The ability to provide what I need to know about your target audience and about your USPs, credentials and sufficient source materials to make sure I have what I need to do a great job for you. (Please complete the Content Questionnaire you’ll find on my Contact page; it will give me 98% of what I need to know to establish a fixed price for your project and get underway for you)
- Sufficient time and availability to be able to promptly (within 4 to 12 hours) answer lingering questions, concerns, or comments I have about the project I’m working on for you
- The ability to pay promptly for what exemplary “evergreen” copy writing is worth based on long-term ROI
Please Note: Industries that I usually leave to other professional copywriters include include academic, aerospace, banking/ finance, entertainment, fashion/style, human resources, insurance, IT, law, medical, dental, real estate, securities, and telecommunications.
To hire me, please visit my CONTACT page and we’ll get going!
The aim of my copy writing services is to write riveting, compelling copy based on source materials my clients provide. If the facts, figures and information you send about your business, product, service or cause are sound, the copy will be sound and should convert browsers into buyers/Looky Lous into loyalists at an acceptable conversion rate. That’s why having my clients find and vet (approve) the source materials is crucial.
Don’t be concerned with ‘average’ rates. A good conversion rate to strive for is better than the one you have right now.
There are many variables that affect conversions, so it’s impossible to make apples-to apples-comparisons between different sites. The quality of the traffic is a major contributor to conversion rates. If you aren’t targeting your Ideal Client (many businesses don’t even know who their Ideal Client is) your conversion rate will be anemic.
I can help you identify your Ideal Client if you’re struggling to do so yourself. Just ask!
Word Whisperer Kristine M. Smith is an exemplary provider of top-quality web copy and web content services for entrepreneurs and owners of small and medium-size businesses.