If you have reason to believe that any material or activity on WordWhisperer.NET is infringing of the right(s) owned by you or someone else, for whom you have authority to act, please follow our DMCA Notice and Takedown Procedure:
WordWhisperer.NET DMCA notice and Takedown Procedure
WordWhisperer.NET abides by the federal Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by responding to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the DMCA and other applicable laws. As part of our response, we may remove or disable access to material residing on the site that is claimed to be infringing.
Before serving a Notice of Infringing Material, you may wish to contact a lawyer to better understand your rights and obligations under the DMCA and other applicable laws. The following notice requirements are intended to comply with WordWhisperer.NET’s rights and obligations under the DMCA and do not constitute legal advice.
Notice of Infringing Material
To file a notice of infringing material on WordWhisperer.NET, please provide a notification containing the following details:
- Reasonably sufficient details to enable us to identify the work claimed to be infringed or, if multiple works are claimed to be infringed, a representative list of such works (for example: title, author, any registration or tracking number, URL);
- Reasonably sufficient detail to enable us to identify and locate the material that is claimed to be infringing (for example a link to the page that contains the material);
- Your contact information so that we can contact you (for example, your address, telephone number, email address);
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material identified in (2) is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is alleged to be infringed.
- Your physical or electronic signature.
Then send this notice to:
DMCA Agent Kristine M. Smith email@example.com